Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'm A Big Kid Now

Time and time again I find myself stuck in a job I hate. And every time I say "this will be the last time" but it never happens.

Until today.

I hate my current job. Actually, I don't hate the job itself as much as I hate the person I work under but really, it's the same thing. Anyway, I've been looking for an out since I started and my husband told me about an open position at his office. It would be doing nothing that I ever wanted to do, but at least I wouldn't be here anymore. I've been going back and forth with it since last night and when I went to bed, I had decided that I would just go for it. This morning though, it hit me. I can't expect things to change if I keep doing what I've always done (not to mention it could reflect badly on my husband if I take the job and then 2 months later I'm ready to bounce). Instead I've decided to stick it out and wait until something I truly want comes along. Even if that means I have to deal with the biggest c-u-next-Tuesday this side of the Mississippi.

I'm growing up 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment