Friday, September 7, 2012

Time for an Update

So it's been forever, I know, but aside from a few highlights, my life hasn't been that interesting. Here's an update in the shortest form I can manage.

  • July 29th, 2012, Stephen and I tied the knot. It was my most favorite day of my life thus far and I'm excited to live the rest of my life with him.
  • We both started new jobs. He loves his. I hate mine. Actually, it's not that I hate the job itself, just the girl I work with. And come Monday, the fur is gonna fly. You'll know if I still have a job if the frequency of my posting increases.
  • A close friend of mine got engaged and I'm super excited for her. My husband asked me the other day if I was in the bridal party and it wasn't until then that I realized I'm hurt I wasn't asked to be. And that's all I have to say about that.
  • I have decided to start a business. It's in it's very early stages and I'm excited to see what I can do.
So yeah. Months and months of my life can be summed up into 4 bullet points. Awesome, right?

Until next time.






1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the exchanging of vows.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete